Chambord Country Club is an eco-resort development in Central-France.
In charge of: Team Management, Administrative Procedures, Contracts
Chambord Country Club was a four year long project in Central-France.
It consisted in designing and obtaining all the permits for the development of an eco-resort on the Domaine des Pommereaux near Chambord.
- development of a 400-hectare site
- a 18+9 hole golf course
- an equestrian center with 60 boxes
- 550 villas & apartments from 110 to 280 m²
- a bio-farm
- an organic garden
- a sports center including 16 tennis courts
- a wellness center with shops, reception, relaxation activities
- a 5*, 70-room hotel
- a gourmet restaurant
- a clubhouse
- a nursery
- built area: 110,000 m²
– Saint-Honoré Finance
– BG Ingénieurs Conseils – https://www.bg-21.com/references/country-club-de-chambord-hotel-5-et-golf
– Jean-Michel Wilmotte – www.wilmotte.com/en/
– Nicklaus Design – www.nicklaus.com