The first employee benefit that bridges the gap between student loan repayment and retirement savings.
Roles: Founder, CEO, Concept+Strategy, UX, Tech
Dartboard is a corporate financial well-being benefit that helps employees build retirement savings by paying down their student loans, generating massive savings for the 44 million US student loan holders.
Student debt has reached $1.5 trillion, with over 70% of today’s workforce graduating with student loans. In 2016, I founded Dartboard to bring optimized student loan repayment solutions to the workplace, and solve the largest financial hurdle of our generation.
- Best University Startups 2017, University Startup Conference and Demo Day, National Council of Entrepreneurial Tech Transfer, 2017
- Grant Funding, NYCEDC, 2016
- Selected to the NYC Media Lab Combine Program, NYC Media Lab, 2016
- Selected to IN2NYC | International Entrepreneurial Talent, NYCEDC + CUNY, 2016
- Demo Startup at NYC Media Lab Annual Summit,NYC Media Lab, 2016
- Winner of the Parsons Entrepreneurial Lab Fellowship, Parsons School of Design, 2016
- Exhibited at Impact! at South Street Seaport, Parsons Festival, 2016